European Youth Dance Project | Terms & Conditions
1. Applications can only be accepted if completed and submitted with a portrait and
a full-length photograph. Notification of the results will be sent to the applicant within three days after the registration.
2. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into, if the result of the application is unfavorable.
3. Closing date for registration in final. Applications received after each announced deadline will not be considered.
4. Participation fee is to be paid to the below bank account, latest, five days after your registration being accepted.
5. Payments are to be made to the order of;
Account holder: Les Ballets Persans
Name of the bank: Nordea Bank
Account number: 339507-6
SWIFT code: PGSISESS
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): SE59 9500 0099 6034 0339 5076
PayPal payments are also accepted (Account ID: info[at]balletspersans[dot]com).
6. Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements to Sweden.
7. If necessary, the place of dancer's accommodation during her/his stay can be changed. In that case as equivalent condition of living will be arranged.
8. Participants must have full, comprehensive, up to date insurance coverage (for health and medical, travel and personal possessions) for the whole period of the seminar/master classes including the time spent travelling to and from the seminar/master classes.
9. The company must be advised if a participant has any health problems or allergies, and provide a doctor's letter specifying anything we should be aware of in regards to the condition.
10. Registration is conclusive. The paid fee will be refunded only in case of disease, before the start of the period. In the event of illness, doctor's certificate is required. Refund payments will only be made to the person who made the original payment. Refunds will be made on a case by case basis. A fee for administrative costs corresponding to €200 will be deducted.
11. In case any engaged teacher/instructor/choreographer will be involved in any production related to the EYDP, the Artistic Director reserves the right to change or replace him/her in the event of illness or any other unavoidable causes.
12. The company reserves the right to cancel the seminar/master classes in the case of accident, illness or any other reason beyond our reasonable control. In that case participants will be refunded for the remaining period.
13. Female candidates wishing to do pointe-work are expected to bring their own pointe shoes.
14. Candidates must comply with all policies, rules and regulations made by the company for the safe, efficient and orderly running of the programs.
15. Candidates are obliged to abide by the laws of the host country.
16. The company has the right to require you to withdraw from the seminar if you are in serious breach of any of the terms and conditions.
facts about eydp
EYDP is an educational program organized as an international dance seminar engaging professional and/or semi-professional dancers from all around the world.
EYDP is an independent program within Les Ballets Persans and is organized as a separated activity from the Company's ordinary productions in order to focus on young dancers' technical perfection and lead them to start their professional career.